The Ohio State University
Pagan Student Association
Paganism is very individualistic, and so it will be very difficult, if not impossible to list all the religions here. This list is simply meant to give a list of some of the more common Pagan religions. The differences between Pagan religions is largely due to the culture's pantheon and mythology that the religion is based upon.
- Reconstructed from pre-Christian, western European religions, especially those of the British Isles. This is one of the more well known Pagan religions.
- Based upon pre-Christian Celtic religions.
- Based upon pre-Christian Norse religion and mythology.
- Based upon pre-Christian Greek religion and mythology.
- Women's Spirituality
- Also known as Goddess worship, it frequently incorporates different cultures.
- And many many more.
[What it is]
[Earth Based Religions?]
All code and graphics (except the ones created by Laren) are copyright © 1998 Silver Peace.
All Rights Reserved.
To obtain copies of either item, e-mail SilverPeace.
View the credits Page by clicking here